For local moves we only accept cash, money orders or cashier’s checks. For long distance moves we accept cash, money orders, cashier’s checks and at pick up we accept Visa or Mastercard but on the delivery we only accept cash or money orders and cashier’s checks.
This Booklet Was Prepared For The Following Reasons:
- Explains your rights
- What to expect from your mover
- What you should know to ensure a smooth relocation
- Explains TXDMV regulations related to moving companies
Condor has made it simple for our customer to access this booklet at all times by clicking the following link:
Your Right’s And Responsibilities When You Move In Texas (TXDMV)
Long Distance Move
Condor Moving Systems strongly believes that our customers should be well informed about all aspects of the relocation process. According to Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) all moving companies are to provide you with a booklet titled “Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move”. This booklet was prepared for the following reasons:
- Explains to you what you have a right to expect from your mover and what you should do to ensure a smooth relocation
- Explains Federal regulations to help customers like you who need relocation services
Rights And Responsibilities
Condor has made it simple for our customer to access this booklet at all times by clicking here. Please make sure you look this booklet over additionally you can obtain more information on choosing a moving company by accessing FMCSA’s Protect Your Move section.
During the relocation process Condor Moving Systems will be there to assist you from the beginning of your move to the careful placement of your last item.We strongly believe that communication and trust are key and that Condor will deliver the highest quality of service.
When relocating there are 2 things Condor Moving Systems wants you to be aware of:
- Knowing that Condor Moving Systems is not a broker but a full service moving company which means you deal with Condor from A to Z
- All our interstate moves are done by weight no guess work done by charging you by Cubic Feet which its almost impossible a mover can prove the actual cubic feet of your shipment whereas with going by weight your shipment is weighed at a Department of Transportation certified weight scale