Moving to Another State? We Can Help!
Moving a short distance is stressful, and that stress only grows the further you’re planning to move. If you have a cross-country move on the horizon, be sure to partner with a reliable moving company. The team at Condor Moving Systems is dedicated to providing top-tier services, complete with uniformed professionals and moving boxes. While we’re based out of Texas, we’re glad to help you make nearly any cross-country move a success. Learn more about how we’ve mastered the moving process.
Our Moving Services for Cross-Country Moves
Our residential movers are ready to take on nearly any cross-country moving challenge! We offer a whole suite of services to ensure your move goes off without a hitch. Here’s what you can expect from our seasoned team:
- Packing and Crating: Packing is one of the most tedious parts of moving. But you don’t need to do it alone! We offer professional packing and crating services to lessen the burdens that come with long-distance moving.
- Furniture Assembly: Do you have large bookshelves and desks that won’t fit through the door? Count on our team for furniture assembly and disassembly. We’re experienced with many types of furniture, including beds, cabinets, home theaters, and even grandfather clocks.
- Moving Supplies: Most of us don’t have dozens of moving boxes or a moving truck ready to go. Luckily, Condor Moving Systems does! We offer a variety of moving supplies so you can find everything you need in one place.
- Storage: If you need storage services before your move, ask about our facilities throughout Texas. Our team proudly serves many major cities, including Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio.
- Specialty Moving: Some items require special care, especially when taking them across the country. Our skilled team can handle all kinds of fragile items, such as pianos, pool tables, and antiques.
- Auto Transportation: If you don’t plan to drive to your home across the United States, your car needs to get there with you somehow. Look to Condor Moving Systems for high-quality auto transportation services that prioritize your peace of mind.
What to Consider When Choosing a Moving Company
Picking a moving company is one of the most important parts of planning a cross-country move. And it makes sense—there’s a lot to consider when you’re trusting someone with all your possessions! Condor Moving Systems is known as a reliable moving company in Texas, and we strive to bring all our customers peace of mind. Consider the following as you search for long-distance movers that will make your needs a top priority:
- Online reviews
- Referrals from friends or family
- Status as licensed and insured
- Ability to provide transparent cost structures
- Easy-to-obtain written estimate
Quick Tips for Planning for a Cross-Country Move
Where do you start when preparing for a cross-country move? Our long-distance movers have the advice for you! While it’s difficult to sum up the entire moving process in just a few sentences, we do have a few quick tips for making it easier. Here’s how we recommend lightening the load during a cross-country move:
- Pack Early: Don’t wait until the last minute to start packing! Get going right away, and start with the items you rarely use. As moving day approaches, you only want a few final items to pack up.
- Organize Documents: Stay organized, especially when it comes to documentation. Keep a folder that holds all the relevant papers, from checklists and receipts to reservations and estimates.
- Identify Fragile Items: Mark boxes that contain fragile items as soon as you pack them. This way, you won’t forget to identify something breakable, and our movers will know to handle with care.
- Map Your Route: While heading out on the open road to see where it takes you can be tempting, you don’t want to throw off your timeline. Map your route beforehand and stick to it. In the days before leaving, check for any new road constructions and reroute as necessary.
- Set Up Utilities: You don’t want to get to your new home to find the electricity doesn’t work. Be sure to get utilities set up beforehand so you can unpack and enjoy your new space.
- Bring an Overnight Bag: Always keep a duffle bag filled with items you’d need for an overnight hotel stay. Driving cross-country means you’ll need to make a pit stop for the night, and you don’t want to have to dig through boxes to find your favorite shampoo.
Get in Touch With Our Cross-Country Movers
If you’ve found your dream home across the country and you’re ready to move from your Texas property, get in touch with the team at Condor Moving Systems. We’re proud to provide comprehensive moving services to Texans planning on making big moves. Our team will offer a transparent breakdown of our pricing and timelines and ensure the process goes smoothly.