Moving with Pets Top Tips
Moving household goods alone is super stressful add the stress moving Fido and whiskers can be overwhelming. Our pets part of our family and just like we feel the stress they do too. It’s important when moving with pets to really pre-plan what will be the least stressful.
Obviously you can’t have your movers move your pets so you need to know your options for moving your pet safely.
- Check with airlines for requirements and consult your veterinarian regarding mild sedation
- Make sure your information is clearly marked on pet carrier
- Check state and local laws regarding animal travel
- Get your pet prepared by making short road trips
- Keep pet on leash
- Keep pets rabies tags on collar
These are just a few tips on moving with pets always consult your veterinarian for the best advice on what is best for your pet.